From: Ferry Manders <ferry.mand...@npo.nl>
Date: Friday, 7 June 2019 at 13:33
To: Ricardo Mendes <maveric...@outlook.pt>
Cc: OpenShift Users List <users@lists.openshift.redhat.com>
Subject: Re: Question about memory usage

Ola,

You probably have a default limit set on your installation or project, or you
have a limit set in your deployment that is 512MB memory (which is 536,870,912
bytes)
You could set the memory limit higher on your deployment, please take a look at
the following doc for more information and examples :
https://docs.okd.io/latest/dev_guide/compute_resources.html

With Regards,
--
Ferry Manders