Thanks Grant, I will practice with vms

---- En mié, 21 ago 2019 15:54:45 -0500 Grant Shipley <gship...@redhat.com>
escribió ----

I always use the ansible playbooks when installing a production level server of
3.x.  oc cluster up is meant for quick usage for environments that you plan to
throwaway.

If you want to test out a production like single node install of OKD 3.11, I
have scripted the ansible run to suit my use in an automated fashion.

https://github.com/gshipley/installcentos

For OCP 3.11

https://github.com/gshipley/installrhel

That will at least be an easy starting point to start learning the process but
I suggest you don't use it for multi-node deployments and instead learn how to
properly do it with ansible and with out the automation.

--

gs

On Wed, Aug 21, 2019 at 4:49 PM Alex Irmel Oviedo Solis