Hi Alex,

It's far better, especially for production use, to install OpenShift via
Ansible scripts.

I have composed a simple guide on how to install OpenShift on a three node
cluster. Also, in the article you can find additional Ansible playbooks
which can help you to prepare servers for OpenShift deployment. The
article is written in Croatian but you can easily translate it to English
:)

With regards,
Vladimir Remenar
Aplikativni razvoj
Application Development
DevOps inženjer / DevOps Engineer

Strongest Banking Brand in the World 2018, Brand Finance
Best Bank in CEE 2018, The Banker magazine

Sberbank d.d.
Varšavska 9, 10000 Zagreb, Hrvatska
T +385 1 4801 333
F +385 1 4801 365
vladimir.reme...@sberbank.hr
https://www.sberbank.hr

Commercial Court in Zagreb, MBS 080126398
https://www.sberbank.hr/disclaimer