Sounds like an Apache configuration problem. You may want to review the installation steps related to Apache, maybe this helps.

Adrian

On Mar 24, 2009, at 1:25 AM, Jeff Pyle wrote:

Hello,

When I run a CDR query in CDRTool, regardless of how many results I tell it to display it always shows me 15. Once those 15 are up, the “Next” link at
the bottom simply reloads the first screen I’m already looking at.

It wasn’t always like this on my system. At some point in the past it used to work. I’m not sure when it stopped working, or what I may have done to
cause it.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Jeff