Maciej,

skip auth challenge for the ACK requests as you cannot send replies for an ACK....

So you have 2 options:
   1) if you do not want to auth ACK at all, simple skip them from auth
2) if you want the auth ACK, if the ACK does not have an Authorize hdr from beginning (as RFC sais) you cannot do much about it.

Regards,
Bogdan

Maciej Bylica wrote:
Iñaki

It's well explained in RFC 3261.
An ACK for a [3456]XX response must have same branch and same CSeq
number (but "ACK" method) as the INVITE of the transaction.

I meant some hints regarding script configuration, because as far as i
understand i should double check my .cfg
Okay i may proxy auth only INVITE methods - at this moment i do have
        if (!(method=="REGISTER") && from_uri==myself)  /*no multidomain
version*/ {
                if (!proxy_authorize("", "subscriber")) {
                        xlog("L_INFO","proxy auth");
                        proxy_challenge("", "0");
                        exit;
                }
so there wont be any problem to filter that out, but how to inspect
branch, CSeq - isn't that functionality hardcoded?

Thx,
Maciej.

OpenSIPS Bootcamp
15 - 19 November 2010, Edison, New Jersey, USA
www.voice-system.ro