Thanks for your response Adrian,

In my mind i wanted to use call_control module to mark "the call"
belongs to some calling plan or to mark it with price 0. As long as
call_control return one of following value, i just can use  value 2 to
setup some flag and use it in accounting(i think) to mark price with 0
(because it belongs to call plan with minutes). But now i don't think
it's a good idea to use call_control  to mark calls with price 0.

// Call control processing
//

// Return codes:
//   2 - No limit
//   1 - Limited
//  -1 - No credit
//  -2 - Locked
//  -5 - Internal error (message parsing, communication, ...)

Thanks again,

Dani