Hello,

regarding opensips-cp and drouting i came across a small problem, maybe someone already tried something similar and wants to share his knowledge :)

opensips-cp --> Drouting / Settings, Gateway Types / Group ID?s is what i am talking about.

Is there any function to check for the Group ID?s instead of Gateway types inside the routing script? |is_from_gw and goes_to_gw only checks for types of Gateways but i can not find any equivalent to check for gateway group ids? The Group ids are assigned via permissions and i am selecting the group ids via avp_db_query.

My goal is to decide by group ids which calls (permissions/group-based) are routed directly to load_balance function instead of going through the normal drouting process of rules/gateway(lists). I could eventually use a avp_db_query to get the group id for every call but this would probably use lots of Database Resources? Maybe there is another smarter way to do all of this?

Best Regards

Max M.