Hi Max,

Considering you still wan to use the dr_rules table (for the mapping of users to groups), I would manually do the query (with avp_db_query() ) from the script (to get the group id) and only for certain values of the group ID I will do do_routing("group_id")

Regards,
Bogdan

Max Mühlbronner wrote:
Hi,

sorry maybe i did not explain well enough. Because what you describe is exactly how i am using groups/rules already. :)

But my problem at this point is, for one group i dont want to use the GW List/Gateway defined in the rule matching this group. Only for this single group i want to use the load_balancer module / e.g. load_balance. So what i am looking for would be something to check which group id the current call belongs too... But i guess there is no such function?

Regards

Max M.