Il 16/02/11 18.34, Adrian Georgescu ha scritto:
Hi Carlo,

Such powerful feature would deserve some module of its own. Routing based on end-user provided preferences using presence is something fresh and cool nobody has tried it before. Make something that uses published presence and xcap policy in a meaningful way for the end-user!

Hi Adrian,

happy that you share my idea :)
I think this feature will be interesting and we want to implement in the best way. An UC system with end-user provided preferences and the one-number reach (in italy we have a "nomadic" number - prefix 55) is really cool and flexible. As I said to Anca, an interesting way could be a function that check the presence status directly from the xcap server. Is this a feasible solution? What could be the changes needed?

Regards,
Carlo Dimaggio