Il 17/02/11 17.57, Anca Vamanu ha scritto:
XCAP server does not store the published presence state, but only a permanent state - through pidf manipulation (RFC 4827) ( not sure though what clients support this). So in fact for your design, you should maybe query the published state in presence server and also check if the user has some default state set in XCAP server. One of our development projects this year will be add an event notification interface to OpenSIPS. And presence status change events will also be included. It will be announced soon, stay tuned :) . Then it will be possible to have an external application that will be notified when a status change occurs for a user, maybe also say which was the previous status. And your external application can do anything with it - insert/delete a row usr_preferences for example.
HI Anca,
thank you for the explanation.
I'm waiting for the event notification interface, which seems very interesting for this purpose. In the meanwhile I'll take a deeper dive into all needed presence components and actions required.

Best Regards,
Carlo Dimaggio