the logs are also ok if opensips crash instead stop it ?

Thanks,
Dani

On 08/19/11 17:31, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
Hi Dani,

You can not have comments in multi-line assignments....

So, instead of

DEFS+= $(extra_defs) \
.
         -DCHANGEABLE_DEBUG_LEVEL \
         #-DF_MALLOC \
         -DDBG_QM_MALLOC \
         #-DDBG_F_MALLOC \

you should do :

DEFS+= $(extra_defs) \
.
         -DCHANGEABLE_DEBUG_LEVEL \
         -DDBG_QM_MALLOC \
         #-DF_MALLOC \
         #-DDBG_F_MALLOC \

BTW, once you compiled in the DBG support, set:
    memlog=6
    memdump=1

in order to get only the memory dump without all runtime logs from mem debugger.

Regards,
Bogdan