Hi,

Thanks for your response. Right now PKG_MEM_POOL_SIZE is 8*1024*1024 and i have 33 users online using presence(it's right that any expire timers regarding publish and notify are 60 seconds instead 3600 as it is in documentation) . What value should i use for let's say, 100k users using presence ?

I will configure a separate presence server to check if the problem is related to presence.

Dani