Hi Giuseppe,

It looks like UPDATE is not one of the supported methods in B2B (for the rules). I made an extension on OpenSIPS trunk - see :
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/commit/35f9d98eab84b2ac90aa83f9ba85511058316ab5
Change is available only on trunk for the moment. If you need the patch, use:
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/commit/35f9d98eab84b2ac90aa83f9ba85511058316ab5.patch

Please test it and let me know if solves your issue.

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com