Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com

On 26.06.2014 10:31, Giuseppe Cardone wrote:
Hi Bogdan,

Many thanks for the fast patching. I just tried it and it did exactly what I wanted :-)

I look forward to using OpenSIPs more !

Rgds,
Giuseppe

    *Da: *"Bogdan-Andrei Iancu" <bog...@opensips.org>
    *A: *"OpenSIPS users mailling list" <users@lists.opensips.org>, "g
    cardone" <g.card...@unidata.it>
    *Inviato: *Mercoledì, 25 giugno 2014 11:32:34
    *Oggetto: *Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] B2BUA scenario not loading with
    SIP Update request rule

    Hi Giuseppe,

    It looks like UPDATE is not one of the supported methods in B2B
    (for the rules). I made an extension on OpenSIPS trunk - see :

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/commit/35f9d98eab84b2ac90aa83f9ba85511058316ab5
    Change is available only on trunk for the moment. If you need the
    patch, use:

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/commit/35f9d98eab84b2ac90aa83f9ba85511058316ab5.patch

    Please test it and let me know if solves your issue.