what about

appendHf("X-Auth-IP: $si");

in your script?

however there are the "via" headers already to do this job

Il 13/01/2016 18.43, Tim King ha scritto:
I have read countless articles now talking about using x-auth-ip as a method for using OpenSIPs as a load balancer serving to a cluster of Freeswtich servers and having a method to maintain the original IP address.

Direct from the Freeswitch wiki it states:

apply-proxy-acl

Use the IP specified in X-AUTH-IP header sent from proxy for apply-inbound-acl Note: You'll need to configure your proxy to add this header

However I am not able to find any example of how to make OpenSIPs add this header. Can anyone provide me some guidance as to how to accomplish this?