I have a name in there do I need to change that to 20.172.0.46/32 ? If yes do I need my list to be named for that IP? Sorry for all the questions, I just have not found a working documented example and it seems like it is very close now.

    <!-- ACL STUFF GOES HERE -->
    <param name="auth-calls" value="true"/>
    <param name="apply-inbound-acl" value="opensips"/>
    <param name="apply-proxy-acl" value="test"/>
</settings>