Hi

Solved the issue.  Actually what it was doing the location table is storing
the ip and port of the server where register request lands in socket field
so when B-Party register request lands on different server it saves the ip
and port of that server in location table . what I was doing in my code on
invite request i was calling the lookup() function of registrar.so module
to check if the B-Party is registered. It is also fetching the socket
information through where opensips has to relay the invite request to
B-Party. So in my case it was reading the wrong information of socket due
to which this error was occurring because it cannot find the socket through
which invite has to relay to B-Party
What I did I just simply forcefully relayed the invite request to B-Party
through that server where invite request lands by calling the
force_send_socket(udp:1.2.3.4:5060) right below the lookup() function

Thank You Benjamin and Gohar Ahmed for your assistance

regards
Feroze