Hi Jeff,

What OpenSIPS Control Panel version are you using ?

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com

On 21.05.2016 00:15, Jeff Wilkie wrote:
OPENSIPS 1.10.x
I have the following set

opensips.cfg

#### FIFO Management Interface

loadmodule "mi_fifo.so"

modparam("mi_fifo", "fifo_name", "/tmp/opensips_proxy_fifo")

modparam("mi_fifo", "fifo_mode", 0666)

opensipsctlrc

## path to FIFO file

OSIPS_FIFO="/tmp/opensips_proxy_fifo"

Attempting to disable gateways via the CP gives the following errors:

From DROUTING-Gateway interface:

Error while disabling gateway 2
(the GWID is 2 for the gateway I'm attempting to disable)

From the MI Commands:
Initiating the following command: *dr_gw_status 2 0*
404 GW ID not found

From the DROUTING-Gateway interface I am able to enable the interface if it is disabled
I'm able to also enable the Gateway from the MI Commands section.

I'm also able to enable and disable the Gateway using opensipsctl fifo commands

opensipsctl fifo dr_gw_status 2

Enabled:: yes

opensipsctl fifo dr_gw_status 2 0

opensipsctl fifo dr_gw_status 2

Enabled:: no

opensipsctl fifo dr_gw_status 2 1

opensipsctl fifo dr_gw_status 2

Enabled:: yes

Not sure where the problem is but I feel its somewhere in the syntax of how its delivered. I'm sure it's something easy I've overlooked. Any help on this?

Thanks
Jeff