So the patch doesn't do anything but stops triggering the event?

Regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com

On 06/22/2016 07:07 PM, SamyGo wrote:
Yeah it only happens at startup. If I start opensips in debug_mode=yes then the error prints for infinite time.

With your patch; putting "async" doesn't even call the event route. If I remove async attribute then it works just like before the patch.

Regards,
Sammy