Could you run the 'opensipsctl trap' command and paste the output on pastebin.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com

On 06/22/2016 07:39 PM, SamyGo wrote:

Yes correct. Async event route even stops to be executed.

On Jun 22, 2016 12:37, "Răzvan Crainea" <raz...@opensips.org <mailto:raz...@opensips.org>> wrote:

    So the patch doesn't do anything but stops triggering the event?

    Regards,

    Răzvan Crainea
    OpenSIPS Solutions
    www.opensips-solutions.com <http://www.opensips-solutions.com>