Hi all,

I am using Opensips 2.2 without any problem, I just have issues with
opensips-cp (the latest sources get from git repo).

I have configured it according to the documentation and the dialog, dynamic
routing, siptrace are working fine. However, "edit" and "delete" buttons are
missing in dispatcher and dialplan sections. See a screen capture below

I have configured it the same way as the other modules and short_open_tag = On
in php.ini. I have no more idea to fix this problem, could you help me please

Thank you

Vincent