Hi Jeff,

What do you mean ? I tried the "version" command via the MI tool and it properly works - what kind of error do you experience ?

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com

On 02/24/2017 07:21 PM, Jeff Wilkie wrote:
Thanks Bogdan, I will dl 2.2.3 and retest. This error occurred on the following BTW

Array
(
     [Server] => OpenSIPS (2.3.0-dev (x86_64/linux))
)

Jeff Wilkie