Hi Jeff,

just ignore them - you are probably using some older version of gcc (do gcc -v) that is wrongly detects just cases.

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com

On 02/24/2017 09:14 PM, Jeff Wilkie wrote:
Compiling the 2.2.3, I'm seeing several warnings of similar type below:

lookup.c: In function ‘is_contact_registered’:

lookup.c:559: warning: ‘callid.len’ may be used uninitialized in this function

lookup.c:559: warning: ‘callid.s’ may be used uninitialized in this function

dlg_replication.c: In function ‘dlg_replicated_profiles’:

dlg_replication.c:838: warning: ‘old_name.s’ may be used uninitialized in this function

dlg_replication.c:838: warning: ‘old_name.len’ may be used uninitialized in this function

Is this anything to worry about?

Jeff Wilkie