From: Users <users-boun...@lists.opensips.org> on behalf of Mark Farmer
<farm...@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, April 26, 2019 at 8:59 AM
To: OpenSIPS users mailling list <users@lists.opensips.org>
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] check_source_address()

Thank you, that makes sense now. I will keep that in mind for the future.
In the meantime I have raised a query with our provider.

Additionally, I realised this morning that at our request, our provider is
sending calls to us via a domain name instead of an IP. Would that likely cause
the issue even if they are using RFC 3261? I have asked for it to be removed.

Best regards
Mark.

On Thu, 25 Apr 2019 at 16:50, Liviu Chircu