https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/3.0.x/tm.html#exported_statistics

Not sure where do you get these 5xx_replies stats - which module are they provided by ?

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
  https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit, Amsterdam, May 2020

On 3/20/20 1:15 PM, solarmon wrote:
Hi,

I meant that the 5xx_transactions  counter value does not increment.

However, I have now found the stats counter "5xx_transactions". This does seem to increment appropriately.

So what is the difference between "5xx_replies" and "5xx_transactions"?

Thank you.