Dear Users and developers,

                 I have a question regarding the crossing of branches in
electron and phonon dispersion plots. Since the no. of elec bands vary from 1
to nbnd and phonon branches vary from 1 to 3*nat, in the output files they are
written usually from the minimum to maximum.

   I want to make sure whether for different points in the BZ, the bands are
always considered in the same order (from min to max) without considering any
crossing of bands in both scf and also e-ph calculations. What is the best way
to distinguish or track one band across the entire BZ? I believe for phonons,
the eigen vectors could help to some extent, then what about electrons?

Thanks
Ajit