From: users <users-boun...@lists.quantum-espresso.org> on behalf of Riccardo
Piombo uniroma1 via users <users@lists.quantum-espresso.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2022 11:57 AM
To: users@lists.quantum-espresso.org <users@lists.quantum-espresso.org>
Subject: Re: [QE-users] Compile QE 6.8

Thanks a lot for your replies,

First I have implemented the correction as suggested by prof. Paulatto.
However, when I try to launch a pw.x job the terminal says that

there's no executable with that name! (I checked the path to the pw folder and
the fact that the pw.x file actually exists)

Then I didn't understand what prof. Ruffino said:

The make.inc file generated in the main folder doesn't contain any
LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable. Maybe you mean filling with the correct path

the right hand side of lines SCALAPACK_LIBS = , LAPACK_LIBS =, FFT_LIBS = and
so on?

Finally, prof. Giannozzi maybe refers to modulefiles-setup.sh file which is the
other executable present in the intel oneapi folder as you download

the whole intel package.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Riccardo Piombo

Post doc researcher in Condensed Matter Physics at Sapienza University of Rome