On 19 Oct 2006, at 07:51 , Tobias Pyndt Steinmann wrote:
I have one friend of mine which sends me emails from thunderbird on windows, but if these emails contains attachments the attached files are not shown in roundcube. Attached files from other people works, and the emails that do not work in roundcube works in Mail on my mac. I am running roundcube 0.1beta2.

Hmm.. I have a slightly different problem in that many attachemnts will not download. I sent a pdf and a .aiff file (separate emails) as tests and neither one would download the file from the email.

Haven't have enough time to really look into it though.

--
Lewis Butler, Owner Covisp.net
240 S Broadway #203, 80209