Brady J. Frey wrote:
Lewis Butler wrote:
On 19 Oct 2006, at 07:51 , Tobias Pyndt Steinmann wrote:
I have one friend of mine which sends me emails from thunderbird on windows, but if these emails contains attachments the attached files are not shown in roundcube. Attached files from other people works, and the emails that do not work in roundcube works in Mail on my mac. I am running roundcube 0.1beta2.

Just a note, we have this problem consistently at work - though ours can very by person and platform, there seems to be no pattern. I thought it was a cache issue, and I turned cache off accordingly (and cleaned it out) - no dice. I tried reinstalling fresh since it was an upgrade from alpha, also no dice. So if anyone has any information on the hidden attachement problem I'd appreciate it (horde and squirrelmail tests show the attachments just fine - php5.1.6 mysql 5.0.3... might be 5.0.1).

I've had some troubles with attachments to. Instead of opening the attachment on click, after a while (8 secs or so) a new browser window opens with RC login.

Saving the attachments using right-click however, does work. I don't know if it concerns another function or whatever... haven't had the time to dive into the code.

--
Pim Vullers
Heerstraat 29 / 5953 GE Reuver