It's my first day using this, and so far it looks great. I have a couple
things I miss, I am wondering if these are possible or likely to be
available in the future:

* Folder list: Remember what folders are collapsed and which are not.
(E.g. after I compose a new email, going back to folder list should
remember which parent folders were collapsed.  Likewise when I first login,
it should remember which ones are collapsed from my last login.)

* Folder list: While dragging a message to a folder, auto-scroll the folder
list and auto-expand folders.  Bonus for re-collapsing to original state
after drag-n-drop is done (aka Apple Mail).

* Compose new emails in a separate tab or window.

Thanks,

Raul