On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 13:27:50 +0100, Thomas Bruederli <roundc...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Works for me. The collapse state is saved in the user prefs and is still
> there when you log-in the next time.

It definitely does not work for me.  Unfortunately I'm using Firefox
2.0.0.14, and I don't have a choice about it because of work.  On my Fedora
10 Linux server I'm running roundcubemail-0.2-5.beta.fc10.noarch RPM.

Where are the user preferences stored?  I know "Personal Settings" are
saved fine, but this collapsed folder information is not.

Another question: Where are the temp/log files?  My
/etc/roundcubemail/main.inc.php says:

$rcmail_config['log_dir'] = '%{_logdir}/roundcubemail/';
$rcmail_config['temp_dir'] = '${_tmppath}';

But I have no idea where %{_logdir} or %{_tmppath} are defined.  There is a
/var/log/roundcubemail directory (read/write by root user and apache group)
but it's empty, and I don't see anything in /tmp that looks related.

>> * Folder list: While dragging a message to a folder, auto-scroll the
>> folder list and auto-expand folders.  Bonus for re-collapsing to
original
>> state after drag-n-drop is done (aka Apple Mail).
>
> This functionality is currently missing, right.

Is there a plan to add this?  :)

>> * Compose new emails in a separate tab or window.
>
> Right-Click the compose button and select "Open in new Tab/Window"

Well, that gives me a new duplicate tab; in the new tab I have to click on
Reply.  The new tab should start with the composition window, not a dupe of
the existing window.

Shift + left click should also work, but that does the inverse of the
above: the current window shows the composition editor, and the new tab
shows the main folder/email display.

Many thanks,

Raul