  From: Claudio Kuenzler
  To: Diego Gomes - Cecred
  Cc: users@lists.roundcube.net
  Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 1:35 PM
  Subject: Re: [RCU] how to

  Hi,

  Not sure if I understand for sure what you mean, but I guess you have
problems in Roundcube to see the default IMAP folders except Inbox.
  You should check the following params in your main.inc.php:

  -----------------------
  // display these folders separately in the mailbox list.
  // these folders will also be displayed with localized names
  $rcmail_config['default_imap_folders'] = array('INBOX', 'Drafts', 'Sent',
'Junk', 'Trash');

  // automatically create the above listed default folders on login
  $rcmail_config['create_default_folders'] = TRUE;

  As you use dovecot, the default_imap_folders should already be correct like
this.
  Set create_default_folders to TRUE. This should show the folders in Roundcube.

  cheers,
  ck

  On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 4:29 PM, Diego Gomes - Cecred