Hello,

I have the same problem. Roundcube don't create sub-directory
on the logon of new user.

Regards,

 Thu, 4 Feb 2010 13:46:11 -0200,
"Diego Gomes - Cecred"  wrote:  Look too..   // store draft message is this
mailbox
// leave blank if draft messages should not be
stored
$rcmail_config['drafts_mbox'] = 'Rascunhos';   // store spam
messages in this mailbox
$rcmail_config['junk_mbox'] = 'Spam';   // store
sent message is this mailbox
// leave blank if sent messages should not be
stored
$rcmail_config['sent_mbox'] = 'Itens Enviados';   // move messages
to this folder when deleting them
// leave blank if they should be deleted
directly
$rcmail_config['trash_mbox'] = 'Lixeira';
   ----- Original
Message -----    FROM: Claudio Kuenzler [1]    TO: Diego Gomes - Cecred [2]
  CC: users@lists.roundcube.net [3]    SENT: Thursday, February 04, 2010
1:35 PM   SUBJECT: Re: [RCU] how to
 Hi,

Not sure if I understand for
sure what you mean, but I guess you have problems in Roundcube to see the
default IMAP folders except Inbox.
You should check the following params in
your main.inc.php:

-----------------------
// display these folders
separately in the mailbox list.
// these folders will also be displayed
with localized names
$rcmail_config['default_imap_folders'] =
array('INBOX', 'Drafts', 'Sent', 'Junk', 'Trash');

// automatically create
the above listed default folders on
login
$rcmail_config['create_default_folders'] =
TRUE;

As you use dovecot, the default_imap_folders
should already be correct like this.
Set create_default_folders to TRUE.
This should show the folders in Roundcube.

cheers,
ck

 On Thu, Feb 4,