On 1/7/2012 7:26 AM, Thomas Bruederli wrote:

>>From config/main.inc.php.dist
>
> // SMTP server host (for sending mails).
> // To use SSL/TLS connection, enter hostname with prefix ssl:// or tls://
> // If left blank, the PHP mail() function is used
> // Use %h variable as replacement for user's IMAP hostname
> $rcmail_config['smtp_server'] = '';

Cool.  When was this change made?  I'm using the Debian Squeeze package,
RC 0.3.1, which is admittedly rather old, and it only mentions SSL, not TLS:

// use this host for sending mails.
// to use SSL connection, set ssl://smtp.host.com
// if left blank, the PHP mail() function is used
// Use %h variable as replacement for user's IMAP hostname
$rcmail_config['smtp_server'] = '';

I'm guessing the rev Charles is using obviously doesn't mention TLS either.

--
Stan