Am 05.09.2012 01:39, schrieb Kaz Kylheku:

> On Tue, 04 Sep 2012 23:54:25 +0200, Reindl Harald
> <h.rei...@thelounge.net> wrote:
>> oh no, please do not compare fetchmail -> smtp with
>> any sort of migration - this would touch every message
>> with new headers, nobody would like to do this really
>
> Mails are full of headers that nobody cares about
> (except when tracing spam).

YOU do not care

others care about received headers if they are quoting
business mails with full headers to show somebody what
he wrote 2 years ago......

resent a message is NOT migration

what i completly not understand on this topic is why
the hell the admin who created a new account is not
able to migrate messages and leave the users in peace