Hello again:

Some more questions about the logic behind the import:

At the moment, if a name already exists in the exact same constellation (first name = first name of the contact to be imported, same for last name), then it appears that the new contact is not imported, even though the other fields (such as email) are different.

I think that it is a very reasonable assumption that most (if not the majority) of uses have their contact in the following form;

Contact 1: Joe Bloe, j...@acme.com
Contact 2: Joe Bloe, j...@home.org

With the (artificial) restriction that I can observe in the import algorithm, the email address from contact 2 (j...@home.org) is lost. Why should we not just import everything, without any comparisons, restrictions etc?

Best regards, Achim