> "Correct" to me is what is defined as a standard in RFCs. Unless I'm blind
> or dumb (or both), I can't see that "Mail-Reply-To:" is standardized in any
> RFC.
>
> If I should be wrong, please point me to the relevant RFC.

Plenty of things on the internet happen without RFCs. Generally before such a
thing becomes an RFC.

> Why do you ignore the fact that the Roundcube user doesn't have any
> influence on the "Mail-Reply-To:" header? He can just add any address to the
> "Reply-To:" header, AFAICS.

I assume you're using roundcube to reply to this email? I dont see a
it. Or are you saying it is? It's also not the mailinglist software, or else id
have seen it as well.

So something else is adding it then? The most likely would be his own email
client right?

> So the user's intention obviously is to get a reply a) to his personal
> address, AND b) to the list. Please tell me how he can realize that, given
> that Roundcube (and probably Thunderbird and others as well) is ignoring
> this intention.

How is roundcube supposed to know the intention? It cant read minds. Something
is adding a mail-reply-to header, formulating an intention to roundcube.

>> The proper thing to do is to see what is setting the mail-reply-to in the
>> first place.
>
> Geez...  As being said, even the Roundcube sender can't influence this

But why are you saying roundcube is the one adding it? I dont see it in your