On Jan 15, 2013, at 7:06 PM, Michael Heydekamp <listu...@freexp.de> wrote:

> Am 15.01.2013 22:05, schrieb Cor Bosman:
>
>> But why are you saying roundcube is the one adding it?
>
> Because it's a fact. See previous test mails.
>
>> I dont see it in your replies.
>
> Sure, because unlike other users, I don't set any Reply-To: (and therefore
> "Mail-Reply-To:") at all.

If I use the latest git, things seem ok-ish. On the message you titled 1.2, if
I reply in rc it goes to the sender (you).  In OSX Mail this is different
though, with Reply it goes to sender+list.

With Reply-All, in rc it goes to either sender+list, or the list alone. In OSX
mail it goes to sender+list.

Ive actually always used Reply-All if I want my message to go back to the list.
 Quite a few mailinglists will reply to the sender, not the list, by default.
This because it's safer to mistakenly only send a public message to a private
sender, than a private message to a public list. It's basically erring on the
side of caution.

Just always use Reply-All for lists, and you're good to go?

Cor