I thought this changes The From header, and this is expected behaviour from this, and users were given the option ( button next to the From field in RC) to enable or disable or set From: manually themselves. I had forgotten I had this plugin enabled :)

e.g
From: Simon Loewenthal <>si...@klunky.co.uk>

---
"I decided that I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. I kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic." pgp 4BA78604
simon@klunky .co.uk

On 2013-11-28 11:04, Benny Pedersen wrote:
Simon Loewenthal skrev den 2013-11-27 21:32:
The RC plugin custom from worked as expected.

it would have being a bad dream if it was not ? :=)

does it change settings pr folder ?, or is it change some setting globaly ?

is it custom to the end user what to change ?, it must never ever
change envelope sender, never never !

did you just want Followup-To pr folder, it would be the way to go

if thats already in progress in code base, all is ok