On 10/07/2014 04:02 PM, Matthias Sitte wrote:
install the 'php-intl' and 'php-mcrypt' packages. should add ini files
to /etc/php5/mods-available automatically. extensions are loaded by
'extension=<name>.so' statements [1].

Installed php-intl, but no php-mcrypt.

Now have to add php-intl to php.ini.

   Matthias

[1] http://php.net/manual/en/ini.core.php#ini.extension

Redsleeve is the arm port of Centos 6.  So I am installing from the tar
from roundcube.net and the installer script reports that:

       Checking PHP extensions

The following modules/extensions are /required/ to run Roundcube:

DOM:  NOT OK(Could be loaded. Please add in php.ini; See
http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.dom.php)

The next couple of extensions are /optional/ and recommended to get the
best performance: FileInfo:  OK

Mcrypt:  NOT AVAILABLE(See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.mcrypt.php)
Intl:  NOT AVAILABLE(See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.intl.php)

I don't see in the manual what to add to php.ini.  Please advise.

I have tried to find mcrypt (yum install mcrypt libmcrypt), but these
are not the mcrypt it seems to want.

And I don't know were to find the intl.php.

thank you