On 2015-02-10 05:35, Luciano Gabriel Andino wrote:
I think it's not a RCU problem. You can set relay in your smtp server
config file (in my case: postfix)

Dear Sir,

We have installed roundcube mail client on our server and it was
working fine earlier.Now we can't send mail to other mail servers
like gmail,yahoo,etc...

While sending mail other than our mail server we are getting error
message

SMTP Error (550): Failed to add recipient "arjunaju...@gmail.com"
(Please turn on SMTP Authentication in your mail client, or login to
the IMAP/POP3 server before sending your message.
(email.origamitechnologies.com [1]) [192.254.190.128]:41201 is not
permitted to relay through this server without authentication.)

How can we resolve this issue.Please help us to resolve this issue

Mobin TM
Origami Technologies

Saludos!!

Luciano Andino
GNU/Linux user #185103
Santa Fe - Argentina

Check config.inc.php and verify you have the correct settings for the smtp related variables. ie
smtp server (localhost or other?)
submission port,
username,
password

I had the same problem. The culprit was I set the port to 25 instead of 587.