On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 11:14 AM,  <mo...@origamitechnologies.com> wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
> We have installed roundcube mail client on our server and it was working
> fine earlier.Now we can't send mail to other mail servers like
> gmail,yahoo,etc...
>
> While sending mail other than our mail server we are getting error message
>
> SMTP Error (550): Failed to add recipient "arjunaju...@gmail.com" (Please
> turn on SMTP Authentication in your mail client, or login to the IMAP/POP3
> server before sending your message. (email.origamitechnologies.com)
> [192.254.190.128]:41201 is not permitted to relay through this server
> without authentication.)
>
> How can we resolve this issue.Please help us to resolve this issue

Reading the error message already helps here: "Please turn on SMTP
Authentication in your mail client"

That means Roundcube needs to authenticate with username and password
(of the current user) before sending a message. From our How-To wiki
you can learn how to do that:
http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Howto_Config#SendingmessagesviaSMTP

In short:

  $config['smtp_user'] = '%u';