I noted the changelog WRT ie8, its why *I* have not looked at it let
alone considered upgrading to it, because I know the number of XP users
here is high, I spammed the crap out of them every week for 6 weeks
warning that SSLv3 was being decomissioned Jan 1, I'm sure you can
imagine the number of folks who couldnt pop/send mail on Jan 1, thats
why I'm holding off myself, like I suspect many others will for the time
being, we are not sales agents of mickeysoft, so its not our place to
demand users upgrade their OS, though we do suggest trying opensuse and
experience the freedom of linux ;)