From: users-boun...@lists.roundcube.net
[mailto:users-boun...@lists.roundcube.net] On Behalf Of Jorge Bastos
Sent: 14 de setembro de 2017 20:22
To: 'Roundcube Users mailing list' <users@lists.roundcube.net>
Subject: Re: [RCU] Dynamic host with password plugin

Hi Thomas,

I've filled an issue/feature request in the tracker and Allec as you already
said password plugin should support %h, at least.
I've saw the multi-domain but I'd preffer to have it processing the info
automatic, don't know about the others but my users are not so cleaver!!

I think I'll wait for the %h to be implemented for the password plugin, to
finish my centralized installation!!
Thank you Thomas! :)