On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 11:15 AM, Jorge Bastos <mysql.jo...@decimal.pt> wrote:
> Thomas,
>
> I'm thinking in a possible workarround until this feature appears.
>
> Can you tell me the place where I could write a file on the server with the
> value of %h, and I'll read it in password plugin's config.inc.php
> About the PHP code I can do it, I just need to know the best/correct place in
> Roundcube to save it.
>
> I'm thinking of saving it with the name "tmpfile" + username + remote_ip +
> ticks

As you can see in the fix for your feature request ticket [1] that is
already in git master, there's no need to save a file for that. The
information is stored in session and the handy function
`rcube_utils::parse_host()` will do the magic of replacing the %X vars
for you.

Best,
Thomas

[1] https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/commit/148ccda88ab79