On 2 Mar 2019, at 07:13, c...@xs4all.nl wrote:
> Check your server logs and your javascript console if you see any errors and
> report them as an issue on my plugin if you see any.

There were no errors in roundcube/errors and I did not check the JavaScript
console at the time, however this appears to be an issue in my test Roundcube
and not tied to message-highlight at all. It looks like because the test server
is set to X-Frame-Options DENY the settings and preview cannot work. These
settings are not used on the live subdomain for Roundcube and I mistakenly
ascribed this issue to adding the plugin.

Goops.

--
The point about being killed by magic was that it was much more
inventive than, say, steel; there were all sorts of interesting new ways