RCU's mailman admin can change this setting to fix it:

Under "General Options",

Replace the From: header address with the list's posting address to mitigate issues stemming from the original From: domain's DMARC or similar policies.
(Details for from_is_list)

"No"  "Munge From"  "Wrap Message"

The default is "No". Change it to "Munge From".

Then one's post to RCU list would have from address of roundcube.net instead of poster's address.

For instance, current posts from Philip Rhoades has:

users-boun...@lists.roundcube.net; on behalf of; Philip Rhoades <p...@pricom.com.au>

After changing to 'Munge From', it would become:

users-boun...@lists.roundcube.net; on behalf of; Philip Rhoades via users <users@lists.roundcube.net>

Mail servers examine DMARC record would accept the posts.

Mailman 2.1.14 should have 'Munge From' feature, if not, then 2.1.20 definitely has it (we currently use Mailman 2.1.20 in our place).

--
James Wang
CS Systems