Philip Rhoades skrev den 2020-08-10 11:00:

Your English is hard to understand but I think I know what you are
trying to say - and my response is why not?  I have never had a
problem before cc'ing someone - quite frequently don't keep up with
reading their list but then they will still see that they have a reply
to something they posted . .

its a commen error to reply all not just maillist it self, maillist will give a copy so no need to cc anyhinging, and it will break reply chains makes it hard to follow threads

I will try to remember not to cc you . .

thank you, but i think its simple use roundcube as email client so no need to remember