Dear Sirs,

We have noticed that for mailboxes containing a large number of message (60k ~ 100k), Roundcube does not display these messages. Is there any IMAP cache adjustment or plugin available that could potentially mitigate this issue? As a workaround, we've been dividing the INBOX into folders with fewer emails. However, it would be preferable not to have to do this. We have verified that email clients such as Thunderbird and Outlook do not exhibit this problem.

Thank you in advance for your assistance, and have a great day.