Hello,

Le 11/10/2016 14:46, Rafael Guerra a écrit :

Hi,

I was not able to follow the whole discussion

Neither did i,

but concerning your subplot challenge: “/… I cannot add a second x-axis in a subplot by newaxis(). How to add a x-axis by using subplot?/”and your last example,

Couldn’t you add a 4^th subplot at the bottom in order to plot the 2^nd x-axis (say by plotting only zeros)?

.
Why not using drawaxis() as already suggested? drawaxis() is made for this kind of situation. In this thread, no logarithmic axis is involved. So i do to catch the reason of ignoring drawaxis().

By the way, IMO, a drawing of what exactly is required would be clearer than hundred of lines of description, with schematic curves, axes, arrows linking curves to their multiple axes in x and y.

BR
Samuel Gougeon